FOSDEM 2013 : Legal Issues DevRoom
Please join us for the DevRoom devoted to advanced Legal Issues in the Free and Open Source Software world at Europe's premier FLOSS event: FOSDEM 2013.
- Why the the Legal Issues DevRoom?
- This is the second time that influential legal minds will meet at FOSDEM to discuss the core issues which enable FLOSS
- This will be an advanced session: beyond an intro to software copyright
- Why FOSDEM?
- What should I do next?
- Block your calendar NOW (If you can, try to arrive at least on Friday the 1st and stay until Monday the 4th)
- Join our mailing list LegalIssuesfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the Call For Participation
- Submit a talk proposal(s) by the 21st of December.
- Plan travel and accommodations (many people like to stay around the Grand Place)
- Join the conversation on IRC: /join #faif on freenode
- 10 November 2012 CFP opens
- 21 December 2012 CFP deadline
- 28 December speakers selected
- 10 January 2013 full FOSDEM schedule finalized
- 1 February meet in Brussels for the Beer Event
- 2 February FOSDEM day 1
- 3 February FOSDEM day 2
- 4 February return home